Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Day @ the Zoo




On Wednesday, Grandma treated the kids and I to a day at the zoo. After Kaden got out of Safetytown we headed to the John Ball Zoo to check out the new lions. Kaden has been asking for months when the lions are coming and they are finally here. We had a lot of fun at the zoo! The kids feed pelicans and birds and got to pet the stingrays. Grandma is going to take Wednesday's off from working this summer to hang out and do fun things with us. We are so glad that we get to spend more time with her!!

2 comments:

grandpa smiffleberry said...

buy some smiffleberry farm house cookies.


with love,
grandpa smifflberry

Deb Perry said...

I had a great time with you and the kids and look forward to our summer Wednesdays. By the way, I should probably let my boss know that I will be taking Wednesdays off the rest of the summer. Let's go to the pool at the club tomorrow. Love, Mom