Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another great mother's day!

I had a great mother's day on Sunday! I was able to sleep in a little bit and after waking up the kids surprised me with my gifts. They painted a flowerpot for me and filled it with my favorite flowers (gerbera daisies) and also got me some sewing supplies that I had been asking for. I ended up making Emmy three dresses later that day. It was so nice to just be able to sew and not be interrupted constantly.

This is an attempt at trying to take pictures at Cascade. Emmy is being dramatic, as always.

All of the cousins having fun together.

The two babies of the family!


Kaden and I at his school for a mother's day celebration.


Finally, a good family photo! The key is to take the picture at the beginning before everyone is dirty and cranky!


No comments: