Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Emerson had her first dance recital tonight and she did great!!! She was the best in the class (and I am not just saying that because I am her mom). I think that we have a future dancer. She had so much fun in dance class, so this was the perfect way to end the year. She had great teachers and made some great friends in the class too. I'm already looking forward to next years recital. Seeing how cute she looked in that dress and how well she danced made it worth all of the money that it cost this year (I had no idea how expensive dance is).



Giving Daddy a kiss before she went backstage



What a cutie!!


Emmy and her friends Sofia and Bridget. Us parents are already planning our dance class schedule for next year to make sure that they are in the same class.


The final bow

I tried to upload the video but it is just too big. I did post it on my facebook page though if you really want to see it.

No comments: