Saturday, February 6, 2010

Project 52 -1/52

I have been horrible about putting anything on my blog lately.  I have pictures on my camera but I just haven't taken the time to put them on the computer.  Although it is already February, I am going to start to post a picture every week from our everyday lives.  So many of my pictures are of the kids doing fun activities outside the home.  I am not very good at taking pictures of them doing the things that they like to do at home.  I want to take pictures of that b/c that is something that I really want to remember.
So here is #1.  Perry loves to play in the kitchen while I am making lunch or dinner.  On this day he had taken some food from his kitchen and "making lunch". 

1 comment:

Melissa Mooradian Photography said...

Glad to see you are doing a project 52! You will be so happy at the end when you see all the photos you have collected!