Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane


Seven of my favorite flowers for seven years of marriage


For our anniversary yesterday Chris took me took me for a trip down memory lane. We started out at Charley's Crab for crab and drinks on the deck. Seven years ago we were on our honeymoon in Seattle and Vancover Island where we enjoyed crab on the deck there. After Charley's Crab we went to the Boardwalk where we checked out our first apartment. Then we drove past both mine and Chris' college houses. It was really fun to see our old stomping ground and talk about where our relationship started. Then we went to a nice dinner at Naya. I had a great time, thanks to my wonderful husband who planned it all!

1 comment:

Nethercots said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet idea! Chris, could you hang out with D.Jay more often!?
Talk to you guys soon!