Thursday, November 27, 2008

Perry is 7 months!

Perry turned 7 months old on Tuesday. I really can't believe that he is 7 months. I was reading in Kaden and Emmy's baby books what they were doing at 7 months and Perry is not quite there yet. Kaden was crawling all over the house and standing up in his crib and Emmy was just starting to crawl. Perry is getting better at sitting but is no where near crawling, which is just fine with me. I am enjoying having him in one spot and knowing that when I leave the room and I come back he will still be there.




The one thing that Perry has done a lot earlier than the other kids is talk. He loves to talk all of the time to whoever will listen to him. He has definitely discovered his voice. A lot of the time it is just yelling so that he can hear himself but he also says hi and today he learned to make a "woof, woof" sound when you ask him what a doggy says!!


No comments: