Sunday, November 9, 2008

Emmy's 1st of many birthday celebrations

Since my parents are leaving for Las Vegas on Emmy's birthday, we celebrated a little bit early. Here is the cure little birthday girl with all of her presents from Grama and Grandpap!
Emmy got the cutest dollhouse and a lot of the accessories to go with it. She has been so excited about her birthday. Emerson has been talking about her birthday and her Ladybug party (you'll hear more about that later in the week) for months. Next year I am just going to tell her its her birthday on THAT day and not before so I don't need to listen to the question "Is it my birthday yet?" for months!
Grandpap took us to the Japanese Steakhouse to celebrate Emmy's birthday and my mom's birthday (which is the day after Emmy's). Emmy didn't know what to think about our chef. She was a little scared at first but warmed up to him by the end of dinner. Here she is blowing our her "candle" that he made for her.


Kaden's favorite food is shrimp, so I just had to get a picture of him with his plate full of shrimp!


Here is a pic of the whole family (minus Roman who couldn't come b/c he was on his way to Colorado). We had a great time and I am still stuffed from the lobster with egg yolk sauce (yum!).








No comments: