Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Attempt at Christmas Pics

Before Thanksgiving, we went to the Meijer Gardens to attempt to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. I thought it was a great idea, since they would provide the pretty trees for us and we would provide the cute kids. It did not go as I had planned it. The kids were not cooperating and Perry was drooling a TON that day. We managed to get a couple of cute shots and I shouldn't complain because my kids are pretty good for me in front of the camera most of the time!

Not too bad!
Emerson was so excited to have her picture taken!

This is where I was really bribing them.

Finally, a cute one (even with a little drool)


1 comment:

ksoet said...

looks like you got the site counter up and running - WOW! Over 5,000 hits in less than 6 months - you are so popular!