Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am not ready!

Yesterday when I brought Kaden to school, I got out of the car to wait with him till his teacher came to get his class. After we get out and I walked him up to his line he says, "Mom, I don't want you to wait with me, you can go now." A little shocked, I said "Alright, have a nice day." and I gave him a kiss and started walking away. As I walked back to my car, I heard all of his friends laughing because I gave him a kiss on front of everyone. He is only 5!! I am not ready for my little boy to grow up. Although I would love to keep him a little boy, it is so amazing to see him growing up. He just loves school and learning and it such a sweet kid. So hopefully those boys don't rub off on him and I can still give him kisses when I drop him off!

2 comments:

Melissa Jungnitsch said...

Aw Amber!!! What a tough momma moment!

Paper DECKERations said...

Nathan tells me that he doesn't want a kiss every single day....just on Mondays!! :(